Thursday, January 26, 2017

Happier Things

I said on Tuesday I’d write about happier things today, so here you go.

We have had wonderfully moderate temperatures here in Houston for the last ten days or so. We have not used the heat or the air conditioning in our home for at least that many days now. The ten day forecast calls for sunny or partly cloudy and mild temperatures through next Saturday, as well. Reminds me of living in California. A little. California has better beaches, a better ocean, and MOUNTAINS.

I’ll be on the back patio by the fire pit nearly every evening for the next ten days. Lady Dog will be with me.

I am the most content and enjoying my life more than at any other time I can remember. My life is really good, right now. I am enjoying my work. I find true fulfillment in giving people the lifelong gift of being able to make music for themselves. My kids are all in good places in their lives.

I am taking the time to revel in that goodness.


Thank you for being a part of it.

I will have a much longer piece either later today or tomorrow with my take on the President's first hectic week. Hint: He said in his inaugural address it was "time for action" and he wasn't kidding. 

See you tomorrow.   

No comments:

Post a Comment